Sunday, April 19, 2009




Hello. Did you enjoy weekends? Tomorrow we will be at KUNE again. I spent all day sleeping on the bed. As soon as I got Daejeon last Saturday, I went and saw a doctor. I got the medicine prescribed, took it, and then fell asleep. On Sunday, I slept in until 11 a.m. I feel a little better. From this week, we will be busy practicing the skit performance.
I really want to have a long hair again. But I had my hair cut and get a volume perm(is it a right expressoin?) I hope you will recognize my new hairstyle. I used to have a waist-length long hair. I will attach my picture of that time. My question is, which hair style is better for me, short or long hair? Please, look at the pictures and compare....

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Cuttie~ you look different in long hair. you look mature and beautiful. when you have short hair, you look much younger and cute. but, in long hair you look more elegant and softer than in short hair. So which do you prefer to look better, cute or elegant and beutiful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, Wow..gorgeous~
    Like Janey said above, I agree with Janey opinion..Do you want to look younger or not?
    In person, I prefer your short hair as you are..But sometimes you are gonna miss longer hair,,and then just grow hair at that moment..
    Yesterday, I was shocked by your hair style..you looked so cute like a midde school girl like Raggie mentioned~Keep on your own hairstyle.....When I saw you, I felt the urge to have my hair cut~take care of yourself, Kate~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you showed me three different hair style.
    Each hair style has unique atmosphere. I love your long straight hair style. That's exactly what I want to have. It gives you feminine beauty, and maybe most men prefer that hair style to short one. Anyway, you look great with any kinds of hair style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate,
    What a big difference a hair cut can make in our lives. I think you look quite cute with your new hair cut and it's very modern looking but I guess the real issue is how you feel.

    ReplyDelete